PALLAS makes every effort to comply with all requirements and expectations set by its financiers / customers. Some of the ways in which the PALLAS team realises this include:
- Use of the PALLAS Management System, which complies with the ISO 9001 standard. The Management System contains policy documents, procedures and instructions that together ensure a uniform, professional way of working.
- Ensuring a thorough description of the specifications and strict follow-up on delivery in accordance with these specifications.
- Effective communication with various stakeholders involved.
- Involvement of all employees in working with procedures and instructions, brought together in the Management System, and making sure they keep working with these.
- Continuous improvement is a priority and is systematically measured via the Continual Improvement Plan with SMART defined objectives, actions and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Employees are encouraged to provide opportunities for improvement.