The Supervisory Board of the Foundation consists of:
- Chairman J.W.R. van Lunteren MSc (Director of Strategic Alliances for the University Medical Center Utrecht and former member of the Executive Council of the Province of Utrecht),
- Prof. dr. J. Telgen (former professor of Purchasing Management, University of Twente),
- Prof. dr. W.C. Turkenburg (emeritus professor of Science and Society, University of Utrecht),
- Ir. P.E.M. Buck (former project director Betuweroute and director at ProRail),
- Dr. J.H. Egberts (managing partner at Veritas Investments, member of the Board of Directors of a.o. Photocure).
The Foundation Preparation Pallas-reactor was founded on the 16th of December, 2013. The daily management of PALLAS is the responsibility of the Managing Director, dr. H.J. (Hermen) van der Lugt. Upon the establishment of the Foundation, Hermen van der Lugt was appointed Managing Director. J. (Jan) van der Marel is director Design & Licensing.