PALLAS is committed to implementing the best and most relevant regulations for minimising the impact of its activities on the environment during the entire life cycle. Important aspects are:
- Compliance with the ISO 14001 standard.
- The identification and evaluation of all environmental impacts and aspects of the activities, and the definition and implementation of control measures. This applies to the own organisation and to suppliers and (sub)contractors.
- Compliance with legal or other applicable (legal or permit technical) requirements.
- Minimisation of the waste flow by (eventually) organising the operation as efficiently as possible.
- Involvement of all employees in the environmental objectives and adherence to the applicable environmental policy.
PALLAS will ensure that, among other things, the appropriate training is offered in order to cover all aspects listed above.