The safety and health of its people and those who work for PALLAS have the highest priority. Within the relatively young organisation, we are working hard to promote and maintain a strong safety culture based on openness and transparency.
- PALLAS guarantees safe and healthy working conditions.
- PALLAS provides tailor-made training for its staff where necessary.
- Safety performance and working conditions are closely monitored and measured, and improved where necessary.
- Effective incident procedures have been implemented.
- PALLAS asks all its suppliers and contractors to comply with its safety and health rules, and to encourage each other to optimise where possible.
- PALLAS meets all requirements with regard to legislation and regulations in the area of safety and health.