PALLAS’s mission is to provide unique solutions for nuclear medicine and research. PALLAS will build a safe and state-of-the-art production facility that will be the world’s largest producer of medical isotopes for radiopharmaceutical products and a spindle in medical nuclear research.
Our thinking, doing and feeling are characterized by:
- Care. We care about health and wellbeing, safety, security, and the environment.
- Reliability. We are honest, professional, and deliver what we promise..
- Excellence. We apply our unique knowledge and experience to benefit society.
- Connected cooperation. We capture the interests of internal and relevant external stakeholders and contribute towards optimal fulfilment of those interests.
We work from the believe that PALLAS:
- Makes an essential contribution to nuclear medicine and research.
- Will be the future benchmark for nuclear medicine development and production, and for nuclear research.
- Will be able to secure broad support from investors, government, medical society, industry, and the public.
- Can deliver a state-of-the-art, safe, commercial production facility for nuclear medicine and research.