Are you interested in a challenging job in a nuclear technological environment with a social impact? PALLAS is currently looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to contribute to the realisation of a new advanced reactor.
- Communications Advisor (Alkmaar, 40)
- Instrumentation & Control Systems Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Procurement Officer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Reactor Process & Plant Systems Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Reactor Systems Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- SHEQS Administrator (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
If you wish to work for the leading international nuclear project, but the vacancies above do not meet your profile, send an open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PALLAS team welcomes students to learn from experience in this (inter)nationally leading project. To become eligible for an internship or graduation place, please send a cover letter with a description of your interests, the type of internship it concerns, and the term you wish to complete it in to email@example.com.