Are you interested in a challenging job in a nuclear technological environment with a social impact? PALLAS is currently looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to contribute to the realisation of a new advanced reactor.
- Automation, Robotics and Remote Handling Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Commissioning Manager (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Construction Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Design Control Manager Nuclear Utilization Systems (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Lead Human Factors Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Lead Neutronics and Thermal Hydraulics Analyst (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
- Lead Nuclear Safety Engineer (Alkmaar, Fulltime)
If you wish to work for the leading international nuclear project, but the vacancies above do not meet your profile, send an open application to email@example.com.
The PALLAS team welcomes students to learn from experience in this (inter)nationally leading project. To become eligible for an internship or graduation place, please send a cover letter with a description of your interests, the type of internship it concerns, and the term you wish to complete it in to firstname.lastname@example.org.